1. New arrivals can check into the hostel 14:00-23:00 (2:00 AM-11:00 PM) every day;
2. Departing guests must remove all belongings from their rooms until 11:00 AM;
3. You are required to pay on arrival by cash, credit card, and debit card. We accept VISA, MAESTRO and MASTERCARD;
4. Valid identification is a requirement. We accept Passport or Photo ID;
5. Children till 18 years can stay in the hostel under parents' or authorised representative's supervision;
6. Children till 7 years can stay for free in their parents' room, if they do not occupy a separate bed;
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. It is not possible to put an extra bed in the dormitory room;
9. Smoking is not permitted. Any guest found smoking within the building will be fined 35 EUR, asked to leave the hostel and will not receive a refund. There is a smoking area in the backyard for guests who wish to smoke;
10. Use of alcohol in reasonable quantities is allowed in public areas until 23:00, without disturbing other guests;
11. Stag or hen parties at the hostel are not permitted;
12. Guests should be quiet in the common areas and in their rooms 23:00 - 8:00 (11:00 PM - 8:00 AM);
13. You must return the keys on the day you move out. In case your room key is lost a 20 EUR fine will be charged;
14. If the guest wants to check-in earlier that 14:00 (2:00 PM) or if he wants to leave the room later than 11:00 AM, it counts as a new reservation and has to be paid in full;
15. If the guest isn’t in the hostel on the departure day from 11:00 AM, staff has the right to remove the belongings of the guest from the room and leave them in the luggage storage. In this case staff isn't responsible for belongings and is eligible to liquidate the belongings if the guest doesn't take them in 3 days;
16. Central Hostel staff has the right to refuse a reservation if the guest is under strong influence of alcohol or drugs, acts aggressive and rude, endangers the safety of the guests and the staff, does not meet a personal hygiene standards, looks suspiciously or does not respond to reprimands. Hostel staff has the right to call the security. Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund;
17. Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To avoid misunderstandings, the guests are asked to report reception about any damage in the room;
18. Guests are prohibited to bring unknown, unregistered persons and prostitutes to their private rooms or dorm rooms. If it happens, hostel staff has the right to refuse the reservation with no refund;
19. Secure lockers for laptops and small valuable items are located in the each dorm room. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure. Hostel is not responsible for any theft, loss or damage to any personal items.
20. Central Hostel offers a parking place. However, the guest's responsibility is the safety of the car, motorcycle or bicycle. Hostel is not responsible for any theft or damage;
21. If the reservation is cancelled after the reservation system’s defined date, you will be charged full amount.
22. In case of a no-show, your credit card is charged for the full amount;
23. If the guest has made a non-refundable payment, but cancels the reservation, no refund is possible;
24. Reservations which have been made through e-mail or by phone should be cancelled at least 24 hours before arrival date.
25. A booking for over 10 persons is considered a group booking and cannot be booked through reservation systems. You should send us an e-mail first. Prepayment for group reservation is required;
26. Central Hostel is not meant for a long-term living. Hostel staff has the right to refuse the reservation, which is longer than 14 days. If you want to stay longer than 14 days, please contact us via e-mail;
27. Central Hostel can't be a temporary home. It is an accommodation for tourism purposes only.
28. Central Hostel has seasonal and low-seasonal price system;
29. On Fridays and Saturdays prices are higher than on weekdays;
30. The prices are variable and can differ from those previously.
31. If you need a VISA confirmation from Central Hostel, you have two options:
You can book a room on booking.com website choosing non-refundable reservation and making a note in the comments section, that a VISA confirmation is necessary.
You can write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an invoice including full or partial reservation price. Afterwards you can pay using bank transfer. Only when the payment is received, we are allowed to send you a VISA confirmation.